This is a journey through Morocco's colonial cities, stopping at key historical sites such as the Majorelle Gardens of Marrakech, a visit to Volubilis and a visit to an authentic Berber village. Experience the enchanting cultures of this country through incredible sights, luxurious and traditional stays and delectable cuisines. Immerse yourself further on a voyage between Rabat and Marrakech on a rail journey - a true highlight within the itinerary.
An ideal tour for those interested in the extensive history and culture behind this enchanting country, with visits to the famous royal and imperial cities which influence and inform Morocco's culture and politics today.
• Stay in luxury hand-picked hotels and Riads
• International flights and transfers
• A local tour guide
• Entrance fees
• Welcome dinner
• Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
• Majorelle Garden
• Traditional style accommodation throughout
• Welcome dinner at local restaurant
• Berber souk and home visit in Imil
• Medina tours of Fes and Marrakech
• Visit to Volubilis
• First class train journey between Rabat and Marrakech
• Enjoy local cuisine at Palais Oumayad, Fes and during lunch in Midelt.
The hotels on the Imperial Cities of Morocco tour are all of a 5 Star standard.
This tour is escorted by English-speaking local guides.
Private Tour Upgrade to a private tour with local guide on the same itinerary departing on the day of your choice from £XXX per person RefXXX.
• For guests over the age of 16
• A maximum of 14 passengers with an average group size of 6
• This tour will only operate with a minimum numbers of participants, please see page XXX for details.
• Air-conditioned transport
• Tips are often the main source of income for those working in the travel industry. We recommend tipping and your guide will manage tipping on your behalf.
• This tour includes long days of sightseeing and travelling to each destination - particularly on day 7, where an early start in Rabat and a late arrival to Marrakech will occur
• Excellent standard of accommodation.
2015: Mar 28; May 18; Sep 05, 26*; Oct 17.
* Guaranteed departures